If you have a general query regarding any of our events please contact Chloe King
'Top Gear' – 4th July 2013
Top Gear is specifically designed for anyone in charge of making, building and delivering a customer-facing proposition, whether that customer is the end-consumer or an adviser.
Clients are paying or will pay explicit charges for your services. Does your platform look like more than a glorified Excel spreadsheet? Does it really engage and stand out from the crowd? We all know that RDR means shifting sands in distribution – are you confident you’re harnessing digital technology to work for you? Why do financial services still fall behind other industries when it comes to innovation and engagement. What is going on with D2C, advisers and workplace?
Part trade-show; part strategy seminar; part electric cattle-prod to tired propositions, Top Gear should be attended by anyone in charge of building and delivering customer propositions in the world of retail financial services. In a more competitive, regulated, digital and cost-conscious world, how can you stay one step ahead?
We have 100 places and limit attendance to two people per firm. Please register here if you’d like to attend. Our draft agenda is available here – this is subject to change, improvement and additional content before the day.
The Platforum's Best Practice Roadshow 2013
The Platforum has teamed up with the FSA and speakers from across the platform and investment spectrum to host a morning containing:
- A sense-check for IFAs
- Highlight new developments
- IFA case studies
- The latest thinking and ideas from the worlds of platforms and investments
Confimed dates are:
- 14th March - Southampton (De Vere Grand Harbour)
- 16th April - London (Grocers Hall) Fully booked
- 26th April - Birmingham (the studio)
- 30th April - Bristol (Armada House)
- 20th Nov - Edinburgh (Radisson Blu Hotel)
- 27th Nov - Manchester (TBC)
To attend please contact: Emma Napier - firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 970 4165
Intimate roundtable discussions on a variety of platform-related topics. An opportunity to hear from The Platforum, network with peers and ask specific questions relating to your business.
- 21 March 2013 – Covent Garden Hotel
- 17th April – Hush Brassiere
- 24 April 2013 – London Capital Club
For more infomation please contact email@example.com.
Attendance by The Platforum at Other Events
- 15-16 May 2013 – PIMS Event Guernsey
- 20th June 2013 – Ireland Industry Event
- 23-27 June 2013 – Fund Forum Monaco